Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sim Gary Cafe

After my grocery shopping at Tesco's, I went to hunt for food around "Tung Kui" Ipoh. Was suppose to just drop by one of the hawker centre since we were pretty hungry but a shop caught my eye.

At first glance I thought Kim Gary opened a new outlet here in Ipoh. But then I saw its not Kim but Sim Gary. Just out of curiosity, we decided to have our dinner there instead.

Here's the menu


Selection of food you can order. Definitely not a lot compared to Kim Gary

This restaurant is definitely not the typical hong kong style "cha chan teng" eateries that you see in KL. The range vary from your typical nissin soup noodle to even briyani rice with curry. So you see a lot of fusion food here.

The surroundings are pretty ok with a nice atmosphere to it. Furnishing is pretty new but considering for a Saturday night, its pretty empty.

Business don't look too good here

I ordered Tom Yam bihun and the others had chicken chops and lamb chops. We were all pretty hungry so when the food arrived only after 30 minutes, I was not really pleased. I didn't take any picture of the food since we were practically shoving food down our mouth the moment the dish touched the table.

Food was mediocre. Nothing to shout about.

Another restaurant that I won't be coming again.

No comments: