Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Day At The Toyota Service Centre

I booked my car in for servicing last week at the Toyota Service Centre in Ipoh. The appointment was for 8.30 and I arrived there on the dot. The service centre here is notorious for its long queues and waiting time so I would always book at the earliest possible time since I normally wait for the car to be done up.

Toyota always emphasizes on genuine parts as showed here


That's my Vios 1.5G being tuned.

This time around it took way longer then normal to get my car done up. But I was not alone. While waiting, I took some rather sleepy pictures.

Disclaimer : If your at the office now and feeling extremely tired, this may not be the right time to see the pictures.


This is what normally happens in a very busy Toyota service centre. Zzz

While waiting for our cars to be ready, we were suddenly disturbed by a high level SNORE. Then we all saw this.........

*Snore...zzzzzz*

I tell ya. He was snoring so loud that some could not help but giggle loudly (me one of them!). Being a bit cheeky, I then moved in closer pretending to take a look at the poster on the wall with my hp cam on hand.

Chick! Chak!

Sleeping Beauty?

Thats what I do nowadays when I get bored. Taking pictures of interesting happenings around me.... haha.

P.S : I am posting this blog with a hint of guilt. I really hope the 2 people featured here don't stumble on my blog.....lol


8 comments:

haan said...

no worries. even they this post they won't know who are u :)

Chee Hoe said...

I sometimes wonder that its a truly small world that we live in. So you can never be too sure about that.. haha

Dalicia said...

there are ppl sleeping..when i service my car. ppl always talk on their cellphone.

Chee Hoe said...

"ppl always talk on their cellphone"

I am one of those people! =P

(T) (H) (B) said...

HAha! Evil but I like!
hahahah

Chee Hoe said...

TBH,
Recognise their eyes? Got the inspiration from your blog.. haha

(T) (H) (B) said...

Hahha. yah. I dunno how to photoshop so smudge lor. hahaha

Chee Hoe said...

Haha, you must forgive me lah. I am a photoshop noob :P