Monday, April 7, 2008

What A Beautiful Monday


Nothing brightens up a Lazy Monday then great sales. Today we did 400% sales more then the daily weekly target. I was more or less smiling all the way till the end of my working day.

*Ka Ching Ka Ching*

I also had 3 contact lens sales online, my first sales since I started it less then a week ago. That I am truly surprised. The site is not exactly done yet but I guess my friends are being helpful promoting it for me.

If anyone wish to get contact lenses do have a look. Even if you don't, feedback's are appreciated.

http://mycontactlenses.blogspot.com/

After work, I went to pasar malam and got 6 DVD's with a bunch of tit bits. I honestly think i got an addiction for pirated DVD's. I'll buy a minimum of 10 DVD's a month to keep but end up watching less then half of them.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Same here.. Never finish watching it mine since Jan..

Chee Hoe said...

THB,
I will one day. Maybe by that time those DVD's would be classics