Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Possible technical glitch on Innit?

I am not too sure if this is a technical glitch or not, but while i was browsing through innit just now, my itchy fingers went in to click on my own profile.


I was then re-routed to my nuffnanger profile. Nothing strange here.



I later clicked on other bloggers profile on innit (tangan gatal lah) but instead of seeing their profile page, I was then re-routed to the nuffnang log in page. After inputting my username and password, I got the wrong username or password message.



Strange, how come i can't log in? Then I realised something..........



This is nuffnang.sg login page. Of course my Malaysian account don't work here!

So is this a glitch or nuffnangers from Malaysia and Singapore cannot see each others profile page?

Even if its not a glitch, it don't make sense right?

2 comments:

Apple said...

I don't always login my Nuffnang account and I'm lazy to check. Perhaps you can submit a report to the support team?

Chee Hoe said...

Apparently the good folks at nuffnang fixed it. So no need for me to report