Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Feature By Nuffnang - Ratings

I logged into my nuffnang account just now and noticed a new feature called ratings. As you click on analytics you should see a new box on the right under "List of Blogs"


So what does the starts mean? Click on the "what do the ratings mean?" and you will see this, which is pretty self explanatory.



I got 4 stars for all 3 category.

I guess with this in place, many nuffnangers might actually bug their friends to click on their adds to see if they can get a higher rating.

Anyways, neat work by the people at nuffnang.

7 comments:

.:JoY:. said...

Awww... I didn't get any ratings. Probably cause I never had any non-global ads. :P

Anyways, congrats for your four stars cheehoe! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the news! I only noticed the new change after reading the annoucement from ur page

Pam Song said...

Like 3POINT8, I only realised it after reading your page. Thanks for the heads up. =)

Chee Hoe said...

3point8 & Pam,
I am one of those freaks that checks on my nuffnang account every single day. If I don't have a look at my analytics I can't go to bed with a peace of mind. hahaha

joy,
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i second 3point8 and pamsong.

thanks for the post on this one! =)

Anonymous said...

erm... i got 3 stars..
but never ever got any CPM ads. well, i thinks this is cause of my unique visitor per day...wee. still need to put some more effort.keh2. ^_^

Chee Hoe said...

Amelia,
Your welcome :)

Izzat,
Don't worry. I am sure nuffnang will match you up soon enough.