Friday, April 11, 2008

Fishy Fishy Fishy

Went for steamboat buffet after work at MP Restaurant, Ipoh (will blog about that later) and found some really interesting fishies on display.

Initially I didn't really take notice of them but somehow what seem to be some odd pattern on their body made me go in for a closer look.

Lo and behold.............

"I love you" fish"!?? Poor fishies had tattoo placed on their bodies. To be honest, I pity those fish. Why on earth would someone want to put this 3 words on a fish?

Just to be a bit cheeky, I wrote something on the suggestion box of the restaurant and it goes like this.

" To the management, Next time you want to tattoo your fish why not try "I Pwnd U"? "

With that, I left the restaurant bloated and with a big grin on my face.

9 comments:

Nux V said...

crazy world!

Chee Hoe said...

Crazy world, sadistic owner =P

Apple said...

"I Pwned U"
That's naughty. :P

Yup..really pity those fishy. :(

Chee Hoe said...

"I pwned U"

I don't see anything naughty in that =P

curryegg said...

Uhhh? the fish got tattoo?
OMG

@_@

Seizhin said...

I've seen lots of fish here with Chinese words.. But I never seen one with English words..

I wonder how it's done.

Chee Hoe said...

curryegg,
Yeah... its freakish right?

Sz,
Not sure myself but I am guessing injecting some sort of dye directly into their bodies. No way they can just paint it on them. It would fade very quickly.

Dalicia said...

cute fish! :)

Chee Hoe said...

Dalicia,
I honestly don't think they look cute... :P