Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Super Lazy Sunday

One word to describe my Sunday. SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!~~~

It has been a long time since I have slept for a total of 10 hrs or more. Today I slept 14 hrs!! I dragged myself out of bed at 5pm after a freaking backache. Got to go for a dinner appointment later at 6.30. Not really up to it to be honest but I do not want to get my life shortened so I shall still go.

If you are into singing competitions and got sick and tired of lousy half past six Superstars like me, then you can try out this singing competition from Taiwan. Basically this singing competition brings in wannabe Chinese singers from all across the world (ie. Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, US) and instead of them being voted out by viewers, they are voted out by judges. The judges are very good at what they are doing and most of their comments were spot on. Definitely one of the better competitions to watch.

Here's the latest series via youtube for those interested



Have a good Sunday folks!

10 comments:

Angie said...

That's a looooooong sleep. Don't you get a headache or something? Maybe that will happen to me when I start working too.

haan said...

ok lah. i did the same yesterday. woke up 9am+, then slept again 1-5pm. today woke up 7am+. totally out of expectation. haha.

do u go for sports? most of the time some sweating can make you energetic.

Dom. said...

I'm having a backache too.. zzz..

(T) (H) (B) said...

I slept too much and i'm wide awake now and my back aches...

Chee Hoe said...

Angie,
I did woke up with a headache but that was gone after a long hot shower.

Don't worry about that happening to you when you start work. Even if you don't work, it will happen to you when you start getting old :P


Haan,
So we both had a real lazy weekend eh?

I do type reasonable fast (57 words a minute) when I blog. Can that be considered as sports?


Dom,
Glad to know I am not the only one suffering from it. And I thought age was getting the better of me.


THB,
I was told that sleeping is the key to a beautiful complexion. So I guess sleeping too much would be a good thing for you no?

Angie said...

Haha! I love your replies, especially the one where you consider typing as sport. BTW, you can just reply my comment in your own blog next time. I usually had follow up comments emailed to me.

haan said...

finger sports lor... if u insist to claim you do exercise. my mum said the same by playing computer games. haiz... u two fellas...

Chee Hoe said...

Angie & Haan,

As defined by www.dictionary.com, sport is defined as "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature"

Now if you look at typing, you need good fingering movements and the skill of using all 10 fingers, it is competitive as you can compare how fast you can type per minute. It does fit in as a sport in every word right? :P

Angie,
Hmm, how do you get replies emailed back to you?

Haan,
Wow... maybe I can visit your mom when I pass by Sekinchan. I like playing games too... lol.

Actually my mom is better then me in games, she can score maximum points on brickgame. Amazing what our parents can still do :)

Angie said...

when leaving comments, usually there's a check box to choose whether we want to have the replies comment to be emailed to us.

Chee Hoe said...

Angie,
Never bothered about that. So thats what if does. Talk about being blur.

Thanks!