Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Brief Moment With A Fellow Blogger

There are quite a number of blogs that I silently read regularly. Silently in a sense that I never give any comments in the blog. Its just blogs that you casually read and don't see a need to comment since life is busy enough as it is for you to make an effort to comment on every blog you read. This bl0ggers are people that you may know more then most of your real life friends although you never see them in real life.

Nevertheless last weekend was an exception. I was in the lift on my way down towards the car park and the moment the lift door opened, I stumbled upon a familiar face. It took me a few second to recognise this fellow blogger. Our eyes locked for a few seconds, I looked at the loved one standing next to this blogger and i instantly remembered the entry in which they were planning to get married. As I step out of the lift, I could not help myself from looking back just to catch another glimpse before the lift door closed a few steps in front of me. For a minute, I smiled to myself. I am not sure why but probably it was a sense of contentment that after 5 month of blogging, I did meet someone from bloggersphere for the first time (even though the blogger had no idea whatsoever about it!).

Now I wonder if this sort of thing could have happened to me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that must felt as if you've seen a not-so-famous celebrity on the streets :)

Nux V said...

wow, we are all celebrities...i mean, the non-famous one!

Chee Hoe said...

yeah... aren't we all non-famous bloggers in bloggersphere.. lol

(T) (H) (B) said...

Say hi to the blogger the next time.. It will make their day..

Dalicia said...

that would never happen to me :) all my bloggers are faraway.

it has happened before when i had MYSPACE

haan said...

haven't encountered that so far :) maybe i'll see u one day.. sometime :) haha

Chee Hoe said...

THB,
If i meet you somewhere I would definately greet you. I only need to superimpose pixelated image on your face to recognise you. Easy peasy :P

Dalicia,
I would definately be more comfortable with a pre-planned meeting up with fellow bloggers then bumping into them thats for sure.

Haan,
So when are we meeting up? lol

haan said...

Mizi maybe? Bill on ya! haha..

Chee Hoe said...

Haha.... now you make me want steamboat.

If I am around the are why not!