Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dear Santa : My Christmas Wish (On Steroids)

As Christmas is just a stone's throw away, many would be anticipating the coming Christmas presents that they would be getting. Last year was a pretty good year for me. Had about 8-10 pressie's and most of them were things that I liked.

Anyways, Christmas is also a time we wish Santa would "actually" give us something that we really want.

So here goes..........

Dear Santa, I have been a real good guy this year, so here is my top 5 wish list that I hope you would be giving me this coming Christmas.



Firstly I would die for a babe. Nothing fancy just a girl with a killer body, dazzling eyes, alluring smile and a majestic persona. Ideally, a bikini clad hottie popping out of a box with confetti's flying all over and slowly gliding down upon us. That's a great start for Christmas don't you think?


Secondly, I would like of money. I know your Santa bag has limited space and I'm sure you need the extra space for other people's gift as well, so you can just wire the money to me via my bank account. Just put in a one in front and as many 0's as the eyes can see.



As you know, I am not selfish. I won't be asking you for a house, a sports car or anything materialistic like many childish kid. I would just use the money that you gave me and buy them myself. So me being a good kid and all, and knowing that you also grant wish of the mind, body and soul, I wish that you can give me good health. Its a simple wish really, all I want is good health and a healthy stamina in whatever physical activities that I would be doing be it on and off the field. Of course longevity is a must as I would want to use up the money that you gave me. I am not the type that don't appreciate what is given to me. So I guess prolonging my life expectancy and my youth for the next 200 years would do.


4th on my wish list would be a magnanimous one. Everyday I read wars being let loose, killers on a killing spree and many more unwanted crimes that is causing mankind to suffer. I know many is of our own doing and to a certain extent we do really ask for it but I would really hope that you being the generous person you are would grant me this wish.... world peace. So starting the 25th December 2007, we will no longer need to worry about wars, innocent human beings being killed, suicide bombers, kidnaper's, serial murders and all other unwanted crime. I know its a really big wish to ask from you but i do hope you will grant it for me and also for all mankind. This way I will be able to spend my money peacefully without worrying about others harassing me or trying to do harm to me. You know how it is at the moment, the second they know you are rich they will think of ways to kidnap you for money and other sick and sinister plots.

My fifth and final wish is the easiest of all. Won't even need you to break a sweat.

I wish for 10 wishes next Christmas.


Regards,
Chee Hoe


(Got bored thus writing craps.... haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the 1st & 2nd wish myself... hahaha

haan said...

oh u still talk to santa claus nowadays? i've stopped it long time ago :)

Chee Hoe said...

Jerry, hahaha who wouldn't!

Haan, If santa do grant me that kinda wish, I don't mind talking to him everyday :)