Saturday, December 29, 2007

Curiosity killed the cat?

It was the usual tiring Saturday after work and I was casually driving back home. Guess what I found in front of my house?

Here's a visual. Do not scroll down if you don't like looking at disgusting objects of the flesh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DEAD CAT!! Its like all hardened with legs facing the side. Medically its called vigor mortis in which the muscles contract on the time of death. As a result you see this harden posture. No idea how it died there but it definitely did not look like a pleasant one. It was also all bloated up with flies all over. Good thing no maggots yet.

To summarize, I took the dead cat with my bare hands (hands wrapped with plastic bag lah) and dumped it into a black garbage bag. Wrapped it into another bag and another and another. Then straight it went to the central garbage bin.

May god grant peace to his/her soul.......

7 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Poor thing! It must have eaten some poisoned rat! Happy new year!

Chee Hoe said...

No idea dude. Somehow, whenever i see that picture I can somehow sense the strong stench coming from it. Sort of regretting posting it out now.

Dalicia said...

ohh it's not a gross picture :)
kinda interesting to see it!

haan said...

i'm wondering what's the killing thing that aroused the cat's curiosity? hehe..

Chee Hoe said...

Dalicia,
Well... it may not be for you but i've already got pm's of people complaining about the picture!

Haan,
Know what. I read your post on the same topic before i saw the dead cat. It instantly reminded me of your post!

haan said...

ah ha... it's a CURIOUS CAT season now... :) honestly, before i wrote the post, i saw my friend using the proverb as her tag line on MSN messenger. hehe..

Chee Hoe said...

Hmm... I guess there must be some connection to why the cat died then =))