Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Update






I seem to really have a mood for Christmas this year. Been listening to Christmas instrumentals whole night while tweaking my blog.

Anyways its 3.31am and I really need to go to bed. I bet work tomorrow will be a tiring affair. Oh well, that goes with life isn't it?

I'll leave you all with a nice instrumental. I've decided to leave it here till the end of Christmas.

I've also added a Christmas themed clock here. Not because it looks cool but to remind myself that I should be going to bed (Also a way to show the Christmas spirit).

Adios my friends and good night.

6 comments:

Johnny said...

so fast listening to christmas songs?

Merry Christmas from Johnny

Horny Ang Moh said...

He! He! Over here x-mas is so so only! Department already play CNY song!
Have a nice day!

Chee Hoe said...

Johnny, Merry Christmas to you too.

Chee Hoe said...

Hor ny. CNY song? WTF! So you getting any ang pow yet? haha

curryegg said...

I am in the mood for Christmas too..
Feeling singing right now.. Haha..

Chee Hoe said...

Curryegg. Me too... I am expecting quite a few pressie this time round. Its always so much better receiving gifts then buying for ourselves :P