Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rotary Health Camp 2008

I have been involved with Rotary for the past 5 years. You can say that its my pet project since I came back to Malaysia as I was involved with its creation and the running of the club in my town. I've always been into community based NGO's even since my university days in UK (I was involved with the RNIB then).

The Rotary Health Camp is one of our major projects that the club has undertaken for the past 3 years. This year's project would be the largest that we have done for a single day health camp. I will go into details regarding the project in another blog entry.

Anyways, today is the eve of the project day and I was on site to inspect the preparation of the hall.

One of our banner that is scattered around town. We made 3 huge banners placed at strategic location around town.


This is where the Health Camp is going to be held. On the right are people from the health department putting up buntings on health related issues.


2 of the many banners around the hall


At 8.30pm a few of us came to the hall and did the table arrangements. Notice there are people playing badminton. That would be our main exhibition area.


This donation box (made by me :P) will be placed all over the hall.


I'll be waking up at 7.00 am tomorrow to prepare for the big day. Hopefully the weather would be good and there would be a big crowd for us to serve.

More updates to come

No comments: