Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Bachelor's Night In With...........

.............................My dad

Mom left for church camp with my aunts last week so me and Dad was home alone for a couple of days that she was gone.

Its pretty amazing to see the other side of my dad when she is not around. That is the only time I actually see him wash his own plates, attempt to make his own milo in the morning and so on. So I guess its safe to say that this side of my dad my mom has not seen for a very long time :P

Anyways, dad was complaining that he was a bit hungry one night and I decided to cook one of my favourite Korean instant noodle. I was introduced to them during my University days in UK. Got stuck with it ever since.

Extra Ingredient : Smoked honey ham, BBQ pork cocktail, smoked pork cocktail and fried egg

One thing I like about the Korean instant noodles are the texture of the noodles. I particularly like them thick and spongy. Of course its spicy and I love my noodles hot.

And here is the finished result!

And as per usual on most of my night out with my dad, he washed the dishes! If my mom see's this, I bet we all know who will be washing the dishes next time.

11 comments:

haan said...

whao... something seems to be SOOOOOOOO oily... dunno why, i just don't like it since i tried.. for me the noodle is too thick.. and it's too spicy... :)

Dalicia said...

i love shin ramyun :)

Chee Hoe said...

haan,
Its not really oily cause i used paper towels to wipe out most of the oil. As for spicy, I can only give one word for it. YUM!

dalicia,
Oh yeah! Shin Ramyun is the best! :)

Seizhin said...

How nice , the mee looks really tasty.
Looking at these food made me more hungry when I'm on diet.

Chee Hoe said...

Yo Sz!
Your already so thin, you still want to go on diet?

*shakes head*

Nux V said...

i like thick and spongy texture noodles too! that's also the reason why i dun eat other noodles except maggi...wuahaaha...

mayb i should giv it (Korean noodles) a try!
hey, ur dad is just like mine...LOL!

Chee Hoe said...

Nux,

Maggi is not thick and spongy. You should try the korean noodles, they are so much better then maggi when it comes to the noodles. Just need to cook it a bit longer cause they take a bit longer to get soft.

Haha, I guess your dad and mine could be very good friends... lol

Seizhin said...

Wah, wah... Now you turned me into a curious cat!
How did you know that I was thin?

Chee Hoe said...

Sz,
Cause I saw your pic! :)

Matchfingers said...

I guess we have one thing in common, Shin Ramen..!!

Chee Hoe said...

Matchfingers,
Shin Ramen Rocks!