Thursday, March 20, 2008

Arghhhh! I've been tagged!

Apparently I've been tagged by Nux V

So here goes....


Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.

Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

The person who tagged you is: Nux V


1. What's your favourite anime at the present time? Bleach


2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Who needs superpowers? I am already special =P


3. What's your favourite colour? Why? Anything that is dark. I just like it


4. Where is the place you want to go the most? Italy


5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? I dream for a genie to grant me a thousand wishes


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? I would if there is a pot of gold at the end of it!


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My life? (I don't want to die young lah!)


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? 1 Million? Thats too little. Ask me again when I have a billion.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Of course, we only life once. Never live regretting of the "what if's"


10. Whats part of your body do you like most? My belly?


11. Which type of person do you hate the most? People that lie


12. What is your ambition? To be successful in life financially, emotionally and spiritually


13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? I don't mind people pointing out my mistakes. Thats how one improves in life.


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My family


15. Are you a shopaholic or not? Not really. But I can be one at times.

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you. Friendly


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? None. I am happy with what I am


18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Nope. Regrets are for lamers that can't get over their past mistakes.


19. What makes you different? Hmm.... tell you again when I found the answer to that question


20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why? I like having friends. So of course :)


Now to for the next 8 victims (I can only manage 7. The rest I think they don't like being tagged lol).

1) Wen
2) Dalicia
3) Apple
4) Allison
5) Seizhin
6) Nick
7) Fritz

Wow... I actually survived my first (and probably the last) attempt on tagging. Woot!

8 comments:

aclj87 said...

What lah you! Spelled my name wrongly =(

Chee Hoe said...

Technical problem there. Anyways corrected!

*a big sigh of relief*

Nux V said...

first time being tagged? wuahaha....now thank me! thank me!

i hav gave u the "taste of being tag"!

Chee Hoe said...

Nux,
This is not my first time being tagged. Just my first time doing one :P

Nux V said...

wow, then i must be the lucky one coz my tag was just being selected to be done by someone who doesn't do tag...LOL! anyway, thanks for completing it ;-)

Chee Hoe said...

Nux,
You caught me at the right moment :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I've done it.

Chee Hoe said...

Thanks Apple