Monday, March 17, 2008

Madonna's Latest Album - Hard Candy

Madonna will be launching her latest album called "Hard Candy" on the 29th April 2008. The album is said to be "about the juxtaposition of tough and sweetness." When I looked at the cover, I don't really see any form, shape and factor of sweetness in it.

But before I reveal the album cover from her latest album, let me show you one of my favourite album of hers.....

Something to Remember is Madonna's second greatest-hits collection, compiling a selection of the singer's ballads. Several of her biggest hits are included, including the number one hits "Crazy for You," "Live to Tell," "This Used to Be My Playground," and "Take a Bow," as well as a handful of first-rate album tracks (a remixed "Love Don't Live Here Anymore," "Something to Remember," "Oh Father") and three new tracks, most notably a version of Marvin Gaye's "I Want You" recorded with the British trip-hop group Massive Attack.

Okay, here's the album cover of her latest album.

My first impression based on the album cover - Whats a middle aged lady wrapped with a gold wrestling belt doing in this album? This do not look enticing at all.

It totally gross me out.

Wei aunty! Please act your age lah.

Lets hope the songs inside would be able to compensate for the shortcomings of the album cover.

4 comments:

Apple said...

She still looks hot, look at her big boobs @@

However this outfit makes her look like an SM Queen. =.=

Nurul Farhah said...

hmm, she is selling herself! =X

Chee Hoe said...

Apple,
Madonna is still hot but I don't this time she got a bit overboard. I don't like the cover for this album at all.

Farhah,
Selling herself? Nah... who would want to buy? :P

Nurul Farhah said...

LOL. maybe her loyal fans or some chi ko pei would. oops =X