Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Journal For The Day

Woke up with the flu that I've had for the past few days. Thank god the headache is gone.

I knew this would be a long day since I will be attending the pre-launch meeting for the Health Camp. I called up H to double check the time and later planed for him to pick me up at 2.40pm later in the day.

Got a call from one of my girls. Apparently one of my regulars came in without prior appointment and insisted on seeing me.

Reached my office at around 10.15am (been getting to work later then usual recently, somehow can't get myself to get in earlier then that. Something i need to change). The lady broke her glasses and wanted me to settle it for her. I was like... WTF lady? Can't my girls handle such simple things for you? Anyways, its a matter of personal touch I guess. Had a light chat with her and sent her on her way.

Time flew by pretty fast after that since I had a few chores to do at the office.

Reached the Hospital's meeting room at 3.00pm. Apparently I was late cause the meeting started at 2.30pm. Not my fault as I was told to be there between 2.30 pm - 3.00 pm. Apparently more additions then I expected have been added into the whole program. Well... its not that bad I thought since this is not the first time me handling such events. Showed the various heads of department on my tentative floor plan and most of them agreed without much question. Great... save me time to explain further.

Went back to office to finish up some matters.

Came home at 7.00pm and now having dinner as I type out this blog.

Anyone wants to cook for me instead?

7 comments:

haan said...

these are good enough for a patient. no need to cook anything more ^_^

Dalicia said...

the patient just trust you :) i mean, who else can do it right but you :D

if i were you, i will ta pao some food. why bother cooking after a long day

Chee Hoe said...

haan,
I am one of those typical chinese that would die for a soup and three dishes type of meal :P

dalicia,
Yeah, only i can do it so I charged her at premium :P

haan said...

haha then we are very different. i eat rice only once in a blue moon. bread and biscuites are my favourite. the auntie in my office always cannot stand me :)

get a wife to cook for u lor.. make sure she also eats rice, soup.. ^_^

Chee Hoe said...

haan,
Ah... your like my mom. She don't take rice.

I don't think i am the so called "rice bucket" but I would like sit in dinners and munch on just the dishes alone. Probably due the the fact that I hardly eat much of home cooked food.

Get a wife? Hmm.... I'll peel an apple in front of the mirror tonight :P

haan said...

when u read "your like my mom".. i tot u wanna said about the wife thingy. hahaha.. it's out of my expectation... :)

Chee Hoe said...

What wife thingy?