Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Blues

Its almost 2am and I am still pretty much awake.

Been listening to some music and catching up on blogs that I have not had time to read this week. This is just the sort of month in which you feel that you have a lot of free time but yet you cannot find time to do the trivial type of things that you wish you could do. I haven't polished my car for a whole month and that's normally just a drive down to Jusco Ipoh. I just don't know where my time have been spent on nowadays. Very self conflicting indeed.

This month has also been a month with no weekend for myself. Just as I thought I could take a break on my own this weekend, I found myself needing to visit someone at Gleneagles, Ampang. So I need to get my lazy ass up tomorrow morning and drive down to KL and back. Not sure what I will be doing there afterwards. Call up someone for lunch or coffee perhaps? Will play it by ear.

Anyways, better go to bed. Don't wanna drive halfway and fall asleep tomorrow.

No comments: