Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am not just an Optometrist

I am also the cleaning lady.




This are like really old frames that I still have around. Notice the smiley face? That's how thick the dust have accumulated over the years.




All of them packed nicely into a box and into the storeroom



I am also the repairman



This lady wanted her glasses adjusted. Notice the really dirty nose pads? Yuck! And she refused to have them changed.....



I am also the technician



My Grover showing his tantrums. Took me more then an hour to have the belt fixed



And apparently, I am also Aedes mosquito


The Department of Health being inconsiderate yet again by fogging the whole area without informing us before hand. They want to kill us as well as those mozzies!



This more or less summarize my week at work among other things that I have done :P

4 comments:

naeboo~ said...

u selling all the old specs to the malay actors meh?

i wld like the first pic ones ley.

how much for them?

Chee Hoe said...

No lah, recently they been coming to buy lor. Can't get the them handmade 70's and 80's sunglasses anymore.

I'll check the condition of the 2 and get back to you lah bo*

(T) (H) (B) said...

Salute man. I need u to let me regain my sight.

Chee Hoe said...

THB,
If your travelling down then I would most certainly not mind regaining your sight! Haha