Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cataract Surgery

I am in the midst of preparing a powerpower point presentation for "The Right To Sight" community project. One of the issues that I would be talking about is the prevalence of cataracts being one of the major contributor towards blindness among poor communities. It only takes a simple 10 minute surgical procedure in order to restore their sight.

Many people have asked me about cataract surgery so I have included a clip in my presentation.

I am also including it here as I am sure many people are curious what cataract surgery looks like and truly how simple the whole procedure is.

Warning: If you squirm looking at a bit of blood and faint at the sight of surgical procedures, do not proceed any further. You have been warned.

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

very nice :) these days, you never know with britney

Chee Hoe said...

Britney the timebomb