Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Changes Of Time

Had a long conversation with a friend the other day. Talked about how time flies and how all of us change with time. Then a sudden question came out.

"How different are you now compared to Jan 2007?"

Not that easy to answer since Jan 2007 is not long ago. Somehow time seems to walk pass faster then normal. 2007 seems fresh in mind and I can surely tell you most of the nitty gritty events that happened to me that year without needing to think much about it.

Anyways, this was my reply
  1. I now have a habit of using a belt stopper when I drive even if its for short distances.
  2. I am now a blogger (I used to be an anti-blogger before believe it or not)
  3. I am less uptight when it comes to money (spending more freely then before)
  4. Accept things as it is (some things cannot be achieved just by hard work alone)
  5. More open to new possibilities (used to be a self proclaimed skeptic)

How would you answer if the same question was directed at you?

8 comments:

Dalicia said...

i got to say....
1) embrace change

2) like yourself, i wasn't too crazy about blogging. but i enjoy it more

3) not to be uptight and too serious at work

4) make time for friends

Apple said...

I know I've changed:
1. Become more alert on things surrounding me (so that I can blog it later :P)

2. Become slimmer. :D (success)

(T) (H) (B) said...

2007: I searched for love and couldn't find it.

2008: I stopped looking for love and found it.. :)

Chee Hoe said...

Good to know that everyone have changed for the better :)

One thing i do believe in :-
Good things come when least expected

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hey man been a while.thougtful post..it's interesting though when you think about it. you don't realise how much time has gone by. Then suddenly when you sit down to mutter about something in the past, you start to reminisce and then think about how those times have affected you... Either made you wiser or with a new perception on thing.

Change can suck, but it's a constant thing.

Yeah i diverted from the question :P. I'll say yes I am different... a lot different from the person i was back in Jan 2007. I've had stupid times but those were the fun ones, that i'll still cringe and laugh about. I've had great times.. heck this will turn into a post lol. But nice one to think about :)

Chee Hoe said...

I always believe that things happen for a reason (be it good or bad). Time only strengthen us and make us what we are today.

Anonymous said...

I still stick to my blog "CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE" that "everything is changed, the only thing that not change is "changing" itself", belief or not?...:)

Chee Hoe said...

Hmm... somehow i cannot comprehend that statement