Thursday, February 28, 2008

Speeding Bus Driver Caught In The Act

Was driving along the highway today and realized a bus speeding past me. Obviously he was driving way above the speed limit.

I increased my speed up to about 160km/h and I could still hardly catch up. That was when I took out my N95 and started taking video of the incident. I think the bus driver must have realised me taking a video of him since soon afterwards he drastically reduced his speed way below the speed limit.

After tailing for around 5 minutes, I overtook him and the bastard actually waved at me as I pass him.

This crazy bastard really have no care for the lives that he is carrying.

Anyways, here's the video of what transpired.


3 comments:

Seizhin said...

Wah, you actually got me really worried.
You actually took video while driving with one hand?

Be careful when you do that next time!

Apple said...

That's dangerous taking video while driving...well if you are on auto gear that will be slightly better.

I also like to take vid/pix while driving :X

Chee Hoe said...

Seizhin,
Thanks for the concern. Yeah it may be dangerous driving while taking the video but I was really pissed with the driver. Imagine if one of your loved one is sitting inside the bus.

Apple,
Using auto gear so its a bit better since no need to shift gears :)

You be careful taking pictures while driving too ya... heh