Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Rambling

If I were to Emo.......

A : For the gazillion times, I am not attached. Please get that into your head! You won't get a red envelope from me anytime soon. So Fxxx off!

B : Yes lah, please don't ask me out to drinking sessions anymore. Go out with you is like a nightmare my brother. Its like baby sitting a drunken dinosaur. Please do not call me if its about partying ok!

C : Yes, I know i need to go for meetings. I am a lazy ass, so what else can I say!

D : Please cut off the bullshit and tell me whats in your mind. If you think I can read your mind then your dead wrong! Idiot!

E : Yes, this year is about changes. Already done all the planning. Keep you posted about the developments ok. Somethings cannot be revealed now :P

F : Your a total bastard. You know how many times you got me into trouble? I had to cover for you every time. One day I'll not care and let you rot in jail!

G : You girls getting on my nerves sometimes. Come to work late and never tell me a valid reason. I may be kind but please don't let me show you my flip side. You won't like it.

H : I want to go abroad on vacation but I don't want to go alone. So how? How? HOW???

I : I give up!

This is just random replies to people in my life. So don't be puzzled that I am talking nonsense :P

No comments: