Friday, February 1, 2008

Locate your friends anywhere with Mobile Phone GPS Tracking Technology


Found this really neat website that can detect your friends anywhere in the world as long as the country has GSM technology. All you need to do is key in the persons phone number and the country that he is currently staying.

Its a really neat technology in which by using repeater triangulation, the system tracks mobile phones using GPS and GSM technology.

To be honest, I guess no one is now safe...

Here's the website if you want to try it out http://www.planetcreation.co.uk/sat-gps/

Do give me feedback on my comment on how well it worked for you.

I tested on a friend earlier and I could locate him while he was tracking at a nearby forest reserve. Simply amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hardy har har ;)

Seizhin said...

I remember how well this worked.
My boss gave me the link long ago when he told me about it.

=) Good for locating missing girlfriend or boyfriend.

Chee Hoe said...

Yeah..... a great tool indeed.

I was locating my dad...HAHAHA

Perkin said...

Cool! With the help of this software you can check the location of your girlfriend/boyfriend, and find out whether he is cheating on you or not. Great app!