Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh My Brother.... How Painful Can That Be!

Notice : This is another old draft I picked up from my long list of unfinished post.

Encountered a very painful morning today.

My sister was in a rush this morning cause she was late for my car service appointment. Not knowing which one was the service log book, she threw the whole stack of booklets at me to find it for her while i was actually still half asleep with my blanket still up my neck.

Guess where it hit me...................................?Ouch!!

What a morning to start my day eh?

6 comments:

Elisha said...

heheh, at least it got you to wake up! =) hugs, happy vals day optometrist!

Chee Hoe said...

It more then woke me up thats for sure... haha

Anonymous said...

it woke him and his brother.

*pssst: wat are the odds that the word verification has the letters TFK. tell me u know wats TFK*

Chee Hoe said...

Chances for word verification to identify TFK would be zero. Unless its made by us

After that ordeal... TFK would be the last in my mind.

Nux V said...

your sis is darn clever, she purposely want to hit it there! wuakakak...

Chee Hoe said...

You may be right =P