Saturday, January 19, 2008

Selamat Datang Ke Tesco Ipoh

Last weekend was one of my stay in with mama and papa day. Not been spending time with them for a few weeks so decided this week would be my stay in week. Anyways, decided to go shopping with them and do some groceries as well.

So Tesco here we come............

One thing that do give me the Awwwwww factor is the fact that my dad carries my mom's handbag around with him all this years (not all the time lah but most of the time). And that's after more then 40 years of marriage. Way to go you 70 yr old man! I also wonder where they get their energy from. They did not seem tired at all despite us already being to few other places prior to Tesco. Maybe its me getting old and not them.


As usual, grocery shopping involves a trolley full of stuff.......

... good thing I got enough space to fill in everything.


Oh yeah, I would want to introduce to you all my favourite juice label of all time, F&N Fruit Tree. Their juice is not too expensive and taste much better then the others. Especially love the apple & aloe vera combo.


This is my spare ammunition that I take once in a while. Korean noodles are the best instant noodles out there wei. Although I still have a soft spot for Maggi Mee but Nong Shim noodles are just way more appetizing for my pallets.


Finally, something unexpected. My first time buying a whole set of facial product. Walked into guardians and as usual was looking for a standard facial cleanser. Then this cute beauty advisor came to talk to me about her product and somehow or rather I got lured to buying the full set. Its not because of the girl..... honest!!


At the end of the day. I was exhausted, my parents was happy and I had my first cup noodle for the night


*burp*

5 comments:

haan said...

no one has said u bought the full set coz of the cute salesgirl. but someone couldn't wait to CLARIFY!!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

warao eh, eat instant food ar? haha! so many toilet paper and tissues?

Chee Hoe said...

Haan,
I clarified because i know someone would say something. Its a case of either you clarify or not, you would still get teased. Unless you do not say it in the first place... haha

Mackerel Tabby,
Instant noodle is spare just in case me hungry while chatting in cb mah. The toilet paper is for the office as well... so just to keep stock. I am the kind that rather buy more to keep then less. Saves the hastle of going grocery shopping too many times

Nux V said...

oh Tesco...my fav hypermarket...
i used to go to Tesco, Cheras.

Chee Hoe said...

I go tesco once every two weeks for my groceries most of the time. But everytime its a big load