Friday, January 25, 2008

Colour Rubber Shop

Was walking around Ipoh Parade today.

I normally park my car at the top level of the complex and every time I came down the escalator I would pass this shop that would always catch my eye. Why you say? Because one would never had thought that such a shop would be allowed to operate in the first place. Its obviously illegal and I guess the complex management staff thought it was a good idea having such outlets in their complex.

What kind of business you may ask? Its called the Colour Rubber Shop. It range of product range from condoms, KY to the more sophisticated Dildo's, Vibrators and much more. As I know this kind of shops are not allowed in Malaysia but they are still thriving.

Just shows we Malaysians are not conservative as many people would like to think.

6 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

No...

They are actually banned in certain states only...

Chee Hoe said...

Is it? I thought sex toys are illegal in Malaysia

haan said...

no lar.. mid valley jugak ada.

Chee Hoe said...

Yeah, I know mid valley got a shop such as this but is it legal?

Anonymous said...

Actually I think it is legal. Visit my opinion in http://tksabriina.blogspot.com/2008/10/alat-mainan-sex-di-ipoh-malaysia.html

Unknown said...

now your still in ipoh parade ??