Friday, January 11, 2008

My New Toy On FaceBook


I was driving to Ipoh 2 days ago while chatting on the phone with a dear friend of mine. She was telling me of this new application on Facebook called Friends for Sale and Human Pets. I remembered me adding this application some time ago but as with many new Facebook application, you just don't care an ass anymore with the never ending invitations that you get.

So I finally got off my lazy bum and logged into Facebook to check it out. Lo and behold, I am now glued to it.

Its a pretty simple game in which you are given a certain amount of money to buy your friends over. Of course others can buy your "pets" with a higher price and during that process you make a small profit from the transaction. So the faster your pets are being bought away from you, the faster you would be able to make some $$$.

So anyone up for sale?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pets worth thousands and you worth $627 only =))

Copykate said...

i'm the sexy secretary! XD

Chee Hoe said...

Regan,
Yeah... somehow no one seems to want to buy me for some reason. I am just not good enough... =P

Kate,
You betcha!

Unknown said...

buy me buy me.. haha

Chee Hoe said...

I am now broke... no one buying over my pets....

Anonymous said...

Oh you got a facebook? why didnt' you add me up!?

Chee Hoe said...

Kat,

Msn me your email addy and I'll add you on facebook k?