Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gravity Defying DragonFly

A while back, my brother showed me a gift that was given to him by a friend from Cambodia. Its a wood carved dragonfly. It is claimed that it can stand on virtually anything without dropping.

I decided to try it out.

Hmm..... on one finger

This time at the base of a scissors.... still standing


At this point I was pretty impressed (yeah i know, i am easily impressed!). I tried to look for a pinhead give it an ultimate test but the best I could do was the tip of a branch.


At the tip of the branch (where dragonfly's ought to be)

Side View

By this time my bro was wondering if my fascination was going a bit too much (he may be fearing for my sanity), as I was frantically taking pictures from all angles. Hey! I need proper pictures for my blog ok!

Anyways, next time any of you drop by Cambodia and want to get me something, this is a really BIG hint =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... that looks interesting.
You should show us pic with the pin

haan said...

1 is not enough? how many do u want? :)

Chee Hoe said...

regan,
Will try that when I visit my bro next time

haan,
Thats not mine but my brothers. He stays 240km away =))