Sunday, July 6, 2008

A day in my life

I was virtually working flat out today.

No breakfast & lunch only happened around 4pm.

After work was no different.

My elder sister which is doing her Montessori course this year asked me for some help on her assignment.

Ended up spending a few hours looking up material from the net and also made up a lame children's poem.

Since I got nothing better to blog, let me torture all of you with my super corny poem that I made for her. The theme was "taste buds"

Bitter, Sour, Salty, Sweet
That’s all part of the taste as we eat
Salt is Salty, Medicine is bitter
Vinegar is Sour and Grape may be sweet
Learning all this is such a treat
Now lets all find out more as we go out and eat.


*shrugs*

2 comments:

Pam Song said...

And... is it safe to assume that the 'her' you speak about is the gf?

Chee Hoe said...

Tak-kan I write children peom to my gf kot?

(I never said i am attached) :P

Its for my sis't assignment