Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Daily Journal

2 big project was handed to me today

Collected my medical report today. It seems that my over indulgence for good food have got the better of me this time. My family doctor have suggested that I go on a diet and do more exercises as my cholesterol level has gone up. Its not serious but its best to keep it in check. I guess I shall be starting my dieting sooner rather then later.

My club president gave me a 2 month deadline to finish up a project that was suppose to be due next year! Now I got to scramble and get all my contacts ready in such short notice. The things we have to do in the name of charity.... gah!

On the brighter side, I got a call today telling me my accommodation for my next short vacation have been sorted out. I even got a fat discount since a friend knows someone that's working at the hotel. I can finally book the tickets through AirAsia tomorrow. Woot!

An eventful day indeed.

4 comments:

Nux V said...

where isit this time?

Chee Hoe said...

Next break is going to be at Kota Kinabalu for the August Merdeka break :)

You going for a break anytime soon?

Nux V said...

yea, goin off....this month...

Chee Hoe said...

Cool,

Will be looking forward to your updates regarding it.