Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daily Journal

I realized that I've not blogged about places I visited for a while. The reason being that I've not really been going out to places that is worth noting. My new camera seem to be collecting dust when I took it out yesterday night.

Anyways, hopefully I can start some photo blogging again as I shall be going to Teluk Intan this weekend. Was invited to attend a Rotary Installation dinner on Saturday night and we decided to stay over and spend more time sight seeing. The last time I've been to Teluk Intan was during my secondary school years.

MAY be going KL in a fortnight to attend an exhibition at Sunway. Still not decided on this one yet.

Sidenote : I've been reading about a lot of problems and self conflicting dilemma in a few of the blogs I browse through recently. I on the other hand is having a lot of positive vibes in life at the moment. So much so that there is a feeling that its becoming a little scary. Something is still missing but I don't know what.

No comments: