Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What A Day

Rain can be a good or bad thing. Its good when it rains on a lazy Sunday Morning and your still in bed, snuggling under the sheets unwilling to wake up. Its bad when its raining from morning till the late afternoon on a weekday disrupting my day at work. Today is such a bad day......

Today is also a bad day cause the guy that normally cut my hair was on holiday and his replacement made me look like a stupid 15 year old boy.

To add to such bad days, I for some stupid reason (that I could not understand), drove to the wrong shopping complex for an appointment.

Its like your here but your not actually here sort of feeling. Mind and body don't seem to be in sync for some unknown reason.


The good news is - I finally got donuts from Big Apple that I have been thinking about for the past 2 weeks


The bad news was - Only manage to eat 2 out of 12 donuts before me feeling totally turn off by it. Sign of age perhaps?

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

just 2 only? :)

Chee Hoe said...

Actually its 4... the rain resulted in bad sales.

I also realised the DVD ROM I bought for my desktop is not working. Now I have to drive all the way to the shop on Thursday to have it changed