Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am not THAT sentimental, I am just LAZY

A friend of mine told me the other day while I was giving her a ride home.

"You seem to be a sentimental sort of guy"

"Why do you say that?", I asked.

"Cause everytime I hop on your car, you seem to be playing the same CD over and over again"

"Me sentimental? Naaaah.... well maybe a little bit"

Anyways, the CD that I keep listening is a compilation of Olivia Ong's songs. Its really good and I do recommend to those of you that have not heard of her before.

To be honest, I think i am more lazy rather then sentimental. I am just not bothered changing the CD while I'm driving. More often then not its the passenger in my car that change the CD for me. However I do admit that I would change back to Olivia when I get bored of the rest. Her songs just seem to make my drive just a bit better for some reason. Maybe cause I have a soft spot for slow sentimental songs lah.

So here we go.... I am not THAT sentimental.... I am just LAZY :P

3 comments:

haan said...

likewise!! but no one said me so before..

(T) (H) (B) said...

Hahah. Understand.

Chee Hoe said...

haan,
Good to know that there are like minded beings like me still around :)

THB,
Nowadays so many people i meet tell me they understand me for some odd reason. LoL