Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cat Fight

Saw this in front of Sg Wang plaza. From the way they were shouting, I guess they must be Indonesian. By the time I took my camera out, the fight was almost over.

Not seen a cat fight for ages. Its still as ugly as ever.


Nick descibed this picture as "2 potato fell from the lorry on the way to the supermarket"

-__________________________________-


Somehow I got a feeling its something to do with some complicated love triangle shit


"#$$%^&#% don't let me see your bitch face again!!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

where n wen was this fight ..looks interestin...

Rgds
Sab

Chee Hoe said...

In front of Sg Wang

haan said...

hehe, really not nice to see, and indeed ugly decoration for the street!!

Chee Hoe said...

Yeah, I just don't get the point really. Fighting just won't solve anything.

Dalicia said...

cool :) why no knives involved?

Chee Hoe said...

Dalicia,
I never knew you had a violent side of you.. lol

(T) (H) (B) said...

Woah.. I like.

Chee Hoe said...

THB,
I hope you like watching rather then the one thats doing it! :)