Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DVD Galore

Just back from 4 days 3 nights trip to Pulau Pangkor for my CNY.

So here's a belated Chinese New Year to you all if I have yet to tell you in person, sms, msn or any other kind of electronic media.

Not sure when I'll have time to edit all my pictures from Pangkor but I would just want to share what I did a week before the Pangkor trip that I had.



Bo* recommended me this kickass DVD peddler at Kota Damansara with heaps of cheap English Drama series (and they come with neat paper set boxes too!).

DvD movies are all guaranteed clear as well but they don't come with hard cover that comes with Drama Series.

I walked out of the shop a happy boi.........

5 comments:

Dalicia said...

wahh must come over to your place. u mean naeboo's dvd guy right?

haan said...

hey chee hoe, long time never leave any comment here. happy cny.

Chee Hoe said...

Dal,
Yeah i meant naeboo

Haan,
I haven't commented much on your blog too, but i read them.

I seem to be commenting less and less on people's blog nowadays

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of DVD.
Happy new year :D

Chee Hoe said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too Apple!