Thursday, January 8, 2009

My MSN GOT HACKED!!¬

Geezz... i am so frustrated.

Somehow and somewhere, someone decided to hack into my MSN account and started talking crap to people in my contact list. I only found out about it after work when i started getting sms's from friends asking me if there is something wrong with me.

Been using it for over 4 years and now all my contacts is going to be lost just because some idiot decided to hack my account.

So pissed right now.

Any idea's how to get solve this problem?

I have tried the "forgot password" option but failed since i cannot remember my country of origin.

Anyone know how do i contact people from hotmail so I can try to resolve it that way?

4 comments:

Dolphine@イルカ said...

So cham ar? my fren also got her msn hacked by another person. & the person somehow tell her... "u been using this id long enuf, now is my turn"... so bo pian, my fren changed her msn lo...

Chee Hoe said...

I am seriously going to report this incident to the police. Apparently this person been harassing people on my contact list.

Hope they catch him and lock them up

Nux V said...

msn unrealiable these days...alot of such cases!

Chee Hoe said...

I sent an email to msn.

Lets see what happens