Monday, February 2, 2009

Paranoia

Here I am sitting in the office somewhat with a sense of uncertainty of some sorts.

Business is slow thus far for a typical Monday.

I was at the banks today, even the town seem rather empty with not as much traffic as its suppose to be.

A lot have been said that come February (After CNY), we shall see the impact of the current economic crisis hitting end users as more retrenchments are on the way. This would surely hit most of us, some bigger then others.

Fresh out from a real good 2008, I ponder how 2009 will perform. Deep inside, I will be thrilled if I can match last years figures but I doubt it and that's my dilemma. I get worked up when things do not hit my expectations. So far I have managed to achieved all that I have wanted to achieve and each target have always been higher then the last. Now however, I am looking at the prospect of downgrading targets and I am uncomfortable with that. With such unfavourable economic climate, its inevitable that figures would drop.

However, things have not yet turn southwards but as February creeps in, I got this uneasy feeling that things will change.

Maybe I am just being a bit too uptight and paranoia is getting the better of me..........

1 comment:

haan said...

don't think so much la... be positive.. always...