Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmm.........

Business this month have been up to my expectation so far. However today mark the first day since I came back to Malaysia in which we registered our worst one day sales. However, I am still up as regard to the figures for the rest of the month. Still very much optimistic that this month will be a good one with some expected patients pre-booked.

On a non-relating issue, I've somewhat got an uneasy weird kind of feeling about one of my staff. All her mobile ringtones, sms alerts and call alerts now come with animal sound. To top it off, she seems to be changing them pretty often as I have been hearing a lot of different voices of the animal kingdom. I wonder if her desperation in getting a husband recently has anything to do with it.

I've got an urge to spend money again. Get that kind of feeling from time to time but this one seem to linger a bit longer. Maybe I should finally get a laptop that I've think of getting but know I won't be using much of.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Tell her it is fucking irritating.

That's what I do.. :p

Chee Hoe said...

I would tell it to a friend but not one of the staff. Hard to get good staff nowadays :D