Friday, November 23, 2007

Farewell My Trusty Charlie........

Today is truly a sad day for me. After 8 years in service, my trusty Charlie has passed on. Throughout his years of service, he has never once complained and not had the job done for me. So the moment i was told this office that he was no longer able to do his work properly, I knew he should move on. In fact, for the past months many of my suppliers have complained about his quality of service but I kept ignoring them as I have depended on him for so long.

Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce Charlie to everyone here. He is my trusted fax machine.....


Nevertheless knowing that work comes first I quickly ordered a new one. I now designate her as "Jane". Hope she will last as long as Charlie.


1 comment:

Dolphine@イルカ said...

Ha ha... this was a good one. Initially i tot is 1 of ur staff who is not longer in this world, kinna feel sorry.... then... haiya... tertipu pulak