Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Raya Day


As per usual, I was working on Hari Raya Day albeit just for half a day. I am more or less used to the fact that I work while everyone is having their public holidays although at times I do wish that I could hang out with friends a bit later before heading home the night before.

Anyways, decided to bring mom for a bit of shopping since both mom and dad would be going to China soon. She's been wanting to buy a pair of Nike shoes for her trip for a while. My sis as per usual (whenever she is back) accompanied us.

Maybe this time I would be able to use the RM250 cash voucher that I have accumulated this year.

First stop was my usual shop at Yik Foong. There's where I get all my pirated DVD and Blue Ray Movie's from. Woah... today I was really in luck. I bought a total of 17 DVD's! Normally I would only be able to get 10 DVD's at best. But then again its been over a month since I've visited this place. I got this obsession of collecting all blockbuster movies that I can get my hands on. Although I haven't watched over half of the DVD's I have bought so far, I know I would one day. Of course the DVD's I got are all not cinema quality lah. I normally wait till the clear DVD version is out before getting them.

After that we headed to Kinta City. To sum it up, it was not a very eventful day since i didn't manage to get mum any shoes except for some convection pots during one of the many detours that we had.

Oh yeah... let me finish this post with some interesting convo's that I had today.

A : We're going to the toilet. You want to come?
Me : I'll just wait outside.
A : Why don't you want to go to the toilet?
Me : Eh.... why should I go to the toilet just because your going to the toilet.... no urge lah!!


B : The other day there was a 18 car pile up around this corner of the highway. Nasty stuff.
A : Woah... the cars pile up on top of one another?
Me : Can you tell me how 18 cars can pile up on top of one another????!!!
A : (laughs)
Me : ................................... ^_______________________________^

No comments: