Saturday, August 16, 2008

Restoran Hai Tien Ti, Kampung Cina, Sitiawan

After my trip to Teluk Intan, we went to Kampung Cina, Sitiawan for lunch. We were looking for seafood and my friend from Sitiawan brought us to Restoran Hai Tien Ti. This restaurant is located opposite a big Anglican church (can't remember the name but I was told its the biggest Anglican church in Sitiawan).

In short, lunch was great and bountiful.

The front entrance of the Restaurant. Most of the Restaurants around here look the same


The first dish is always the hardest to snap since everyone starts "attacking" the dish the moment it lands on the table.


Buttered Cray Fish


Apparently a must have in Sitiawan, Sweet and Sour Soup (nothing to shout about to be honest)

"Or Chean" or Oyster Omelette


This dish is a first time for me. My first impression - Garden Snails!


Deep friend buttered prawns


Yet another clam dish


"Kum Hiong" Crab or Spicy Crab



I was trying to find the location of the restaurant on my GPS and this was what I get. So can't really give proper direction for this place. However, its directly opposite a big church in Kampung Cina, Sitiawan (I don't think there is many big churches in Sitiawan).

If your really interested in going, just ask for the location of the church and you should be able to get there.

3 comments:

Nux V said...

omg! FOOD!!! lotsa them...yummy tantalising! u guys ordered alot of seafoods, the meal must be great ;-)

(T) (H) (B) said...

ok.. but i doubt so.. The food don't look that appetising leh..

Chee Hoe said...

nUX,
Actually ordered too much that day...lol

THB,
Thats cause i use my pariah handphone to take those pics. The taste was much better then the pics.