Tuesday, August 19, 2008

7 Facts About Me

This is in respond to the tag I got from Hann a while back.

I am required to list down 7 facts about myself.

So here goes

1. I am a person that could forget about breakfast and lunch while working.


This is actually a bad habit of mine. When I work, I WORK. I tend to forget about other things except the task in hand and more often then not I am only reminded that I forgot lunch after feeling a bit light headed due to lack of food. (Trying to change this)


2. I hate liars.

This has always been something I hate most about people. One can have many bad habits and faults but telling lies are what I consider the worse of the lot. Once I know your lying, its very hard for me to trust you ever again.


3. I am an anime fan.

Ask me most of the classic anime series out there and most probably I would tell you that I've watched them. I would normally watch/follow up to 6 anime series at any one time.


4. Some friends say I have funny shopping habits.

I hardly go shopping much on my own but when I do go out and shop, I would normally buy things that would last me a while. Friends that normally accompany me shopping would normally be very happy going out with me since I am also a pretty fast shopper. I would normally go to G2000 to buy a few pair of shirt by trying out one shirt and if that size fits well, I would then just pick 3-4 different colour from the same design. Walla! Done.


5. I wish I could retire before the age of 50.

Working on it :P


6. I am a good listener, people tend to tell me their problem knowing full well they can confide with me.

I am sometimes not sure if this is good or bad to be honest. Friends somehow tend to shower me with their personal issues. In times like this its good to just shut up and let them spill out whatever that they have in their minds. When they have had enough, we just try what we can to nudge them forward.


7. I strongly believe that we are the master of our own fate.

It irks me sometimes when I hear people saying "leave it all to fate". No doubt some things in life are not within our control but I believe that we can control the direction that we are heading. Fate is just an excuse for some to avoid taking their life in control.


Finally.... that's 7 things about me that some may not know.

I am suppose to tag 7 people after completing this post but decided not to disturb the people I have in mind since I am sure the first thing that they would be putting in their "7 facts about me" would be something like "I hate getting tags" :)

4 comments:

haan said...

haha, someone told u before that he/she hates to be tagged? or not only one person?

Nux V said...

LOL on ur shopping style..grabbing 3-4 shirts of the same pattern...tht's way too mch ler! i'l still stick to 2!

Dalicia said...

how about that 7 new things i learned about you :)

Chee Hoe said...

Haan,
Most of the people i know don't particularly like being tagged since they get loads of tags by other people weekly. It ends up being a chore rather then anything else.

Nux,
Thats because i'm lazy :P

Dalicia,
Actually there is more of me then just 7 new things... lol